December 20, 2013

Evonik, LanzaTech bio-based chems activities

The blog is having trouble keeping up with so many news this month (and last month), and juggling with the Tecnon OrbiChem newsletter, so my apologies.  Tomorrow is officially my holiday vacation until January 2, but I will try to sneak in a couple of posts if I can before the year ends.

Here are some of the news this month that came out from Evonik and LanzaTech. I will write in a separate post on news from Renmatix, Deinove and Cellulac.

In the meantime, check out some of the highlights in our 46-page December Bio-Materials & Intermediates newsletter published yesterday. There are so much more information (including lots of interviews) that I wrote on the newsletter so hopefully that will entice some of you out there to subscribe for 2014. And yes, you read it right that JBF Industries has postponed its planned 500 ktpa bio-based MEG project in Araraquara, Brazil. That's all I'm going to say about the subject for now :)



More on this post...
Post a Comment