November 11, 2013

Walmart launches 100% bio-based cleaners

I have to wade through a lot of earnings reports this week so before I get caught up with my preparation for Tecnon OrbiChem's November newsletter, and for my trip next week attending Ecochem in Switzerland, I hope to be able to post more than one article this week (keeping my fingers crossed!).

This one is an announcement by Walmart about the launch of a new line of all-natural cleaning products under the brand "Great Value Naturals" that are reportedly as effective as leading conventional cleaners. The cleaning products are made from plant-based, all natural Evolve(r) cleaning technology that are 100% chemical-free (is this possible? No such thing as chemical-free I always say...), toxin-free, biodegradable, and non-allergenic. The products' packaging also used recyclable materials.



More on this post...
Post a Comment