December 2, 2012

Teijin's Bio-PET Fiber in Nissan

Hello blog readers! Missed me? I am very sorry for being quiet lately as I had to recuperate coming out of a gallbladder surgery on top of a Thanksgiving week and this week's exam.

This month will also be my finals and therefore I need to focus on school for now until the week of December 22. Hopefully there will not be too many important news in the renewable chems industry that I will miss.

The blog will be fully active again by January. In the meantime, here is a news from Japanese company Teijin about their own activities in the bio-based PET (polyethylene terephthalate) market under the brand ECO Circle PlantFiber. Teijin said the bio-polyester has been selected for use in the seats and interior trim surface of the 100% electric Nissan LEAF automobile.


More on this post...
Post a Comment