February 23, 2012

LS9 prepares fatty alcohol sales

It was a fantastic 2-day marathon attending the Jefferies Global Clean Technology conference. I was able to file 5 news articles on ICIS (subscription-based):
Unfortunately, I am not able to post these stories for free but the good news is that I have more stories to post where these came from (hopefully after my school exam next week Wednesday).

In the meantime, let's talk about LS9, and I've "whined" before that I really did not have any clue on what specific products they are aiming to commercialize even after their scale-up announcement last November.

The company is now ready to talk "future product sales" and even has a fancy new website to show for it (also got a brochure from the conference about their company). According to LS9 CEO Ed Dineen at the Jefferies conference, the company is hoping to hit their commercialization target (they are about 85% right now) by the end of this year.


More on this post...
Post a Comment