- Bio-latex rises as alternative to styrene butadiene materials
- Codexis interim CEO allays investor fears on management changes
- US Metabolix eyes smaller 10,000 tonne/year bioplastic production
- Dutch Avantium plans to start selling bio-polyester by 2015
- US DuPont expects $1.2bn in 2012 sales for industrial biotech
In the meantime, let's talk about LS9, and I've "whined" before that I really did not have any clue on what specific products they are aiming to commercialize even after their scale-up announcement last November.
The company is now ready to talk "future product sales" and even has a fancy new website to show for it (also got a brochure from the conference about their company). According to LS9 CEO Ed Dineen at the Jefferies conference, the company is hoping to hit their commercialization target (they are about 85% right now) by the end of this year.