December 15, 2011

Coca-Cola picks Gevo, Virent, Avantium

So we finally got an announcement from Coca-Cola this morning about their plans for a fully renewable-based PlantBottle packaging and picked VirentGevoAvantium as its new partners.


If I have superpowers, I could have predicted those three companies based on my June 15 posting on bio-PET update (check my headline very carefully). It's great to hear that these companies and the renewable chemicals industry in general are going to soon benefit on Coca-Cola's bioplastic initiative.

I will post more interesting tidbits about the Coca-Cola announcement but in the meantime, here is my article that I lifted on ICIS News  -- just don't tell my boss I cut and paste it as this is supposed to be under subscription ;-)

More on this post...
Post a Comment