February 22, 2011

Snippets from Seventh Generation interview

This week is going to be tough given that a) it is a short week, b)I have two feature articles that I'm working on with deadline next week, c) I have two school exams this week.

I am also preparing for next week's Green Chemistry Panel Discussion on March 3, which I will be co-moderating. Before my brain shuts down from overloaded information, let me post this "better-late-than-never" videos that I took from the recent American Cleaning Institute (ACI) meeting.

The first video is from my interview with Seventh Generation's Martin Wolf, director of product and environmental technology. The company's long-term goal is to ulimately use100% renewable-based chemicals and materials for its products. But of course, that is easier said than done especially when it comes to laundry detergents. Seventh Generation is using 100% renewable materials for its spray cleaners (which are easier to formulate as their ingredients are not as complex).



More on this post...
Post a Comment