April 16, 2009

New eco-friendly products

I'm off to California today for Shell's Eco-marathon and unfortunately, I think I just got bitten by a flu bug. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my voice back in time for a very early morning interview with Shell's Future Fuels and CO2 vice president Graham Sweeney. Stay tune for this one. It will be interesting to hear Shell's strategies in the renewables sector.

For now, here are interesting new products in the market that these companies are marketing as green:

1. Field marking paint - Pioneer Athletics said its VOC-free Brite Stripe Ultra-Friendly field marking paint earned the US Environmental Protection Agency's Design for the Environment (DfE) designation.

2. Green concrete - Ekocrete, Inc. announced the availability of a new "green" concrete that uses 90% recycled and by-product materials without sacrificing strength or durability. Ekocrete uses crushed recycled concrete for aggregate.

More on this post...
Post a Comment