March 6, 2009

Green gurus' chemical predictions

As previously mentioned, Elevance hosted a green chemistry round table last month where panelists try to figure out the benefits, challenges and future of this burgeoning industry. My report on this is going to be published next week Monday on ICIS Chemical Business. Next week's issue will also my feature my report about trends on green buildings and how the construction chemicals market is benefiting from this amid the current recession.

For now you can access my full report on Elevance's green chemistry round table from ICIS.com's website. If you don't want your fingers to get tired from too much clicking, you can read my initial intake on that meeting from the cut-and-paste ICIS news below (which I hope will not get me into trouble):


More on this post...
Post a Comment