December 1, 2008

US wind gains speed

ICIS co-blogger Barbara Ortner told me two weeks ago that my post about the top 10 wind turbine spenders in the US are registering more than a hundred visits per day. Meanwhile, I've been getting so many press release about wind energy investments, joint ventures, etc. in the past few weeks (see some examples below).

The NY Times also reported yesterday a story about wind generating companies in Wyoming offering deals to various land owners so they can set up their wind turbine farms. Instead of the old Gold and Oil rush stories, I guess several states are now seeing the equivalent of Wind Rush fever.

I just hope the US wind energy market is more resistant to economic recession for the market to continue to expand.

More on this post...
Post a Comment