October 17, 2008

Fuel cell rumor from BASF

I just went this morning to the Liberty Science Center in New Jersey to attend the North American debut of a global exhibition called Science of Survival, and what a treat it was!

The exhibition, sponsored by BASF, Nissan and HSBC, uses an interactive "kid-friendly video game" like effects that challenges visitors, both kids and adults alike, to create their own sustainable city of 2050 using the latest technology and science available.

I will tell you more about this next week as I am currently waiting for a video clip from the exhibit organizers so I can show it to you. For now, I just wanted to tell the green blog readers that during the exhibit, there was this whispers and talks about a big BASF investment for fuel cell here in the US.

More on this post...
Post a Comment