September 26, 2008

Weekly News Roundup

I've been juggling several work loads recently (and expecting more next week) so I apologize to the green blog readers if my posts seem to be sparse these past few days. The good news is most of the stories I am working on (three stories right now) is all focusing on green.

Watch out for my sustainable packaging story and the green movement in Japan. I'll also post about ongoing green R&D developments at Rhodia's (a specialty chemical company) research center in Bristol, Pennsylvania.

For now, here's this week's green news roundup:

Bioplastic's best friends
Agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) will collaborate with PolyOne to develop biobased plasticizers from corn and oilseeds. Plasticizers are used to make plastics softer and more flexible.

More on this post...
Post a Comment