September 2, 2008

Washing machines of the future

Yesterday, all in the US were celebrating the Labor Day holiday and it was indeed a labor weekend for me. I agreed to help my sister with her house moving and not only did I find myself paper lining drawers and closet shelves, I also accompanied her into shopping for a new washing machine and dryer.

Since I use the neighborhood laundry mat, I had no idea that there are so many choices to pick! Front loaders, top loaders, machines that prevent allergy & asthma, stackable, portable, dryer with steamer, high energy saver, etc...

What I found in my search of the ultimate lean, green washing machine is that the R&D in this area are not only focusing on lower energy consuming machines, they are also looking to clean clothes without using detergents or water.

More on this post...
Post a Comment